Friday, May 14, 2010

What would you do with $100 million?

I know what I'd do.

It's a 20 year plan really. I figure it would take 20 years to amass the wealth required to get this done. We're talking Bill Gates & Oprah kind of money.

I'd invest in numerous grass roots based businesses with an intent to maximize the return on investment, and better communities by creating jobs. Use the proceeds to hire the best and brightest engineers coming out of MIT, or wherever. Consult with NASA veterans. Partner with captains of industry, and real leaders of men. Not politicians.

Forget the government. They don't have the guts to do what needs to be done. There are enough folks out there with the same passion and vision.

There is one goal, to better all mankind. To Boldly Go!

Now I just need to buy a lottery ticket. Lend me a buck?

Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment